Stag and Hen Weekends Reloaded!
- Only £50 deposit required to confirm your booking.
- Easy on-line payments so you don't have to chase people for money.
- Customer login area, where you can manage your booking.
- 100% payment protection with International Passenger Protection (IPP).
- Final balance not required until 6 weeks prior.
- Deposit transfer if you need to cancel your booking.
- Changes possible Free of Charge before the payment deadline.
- Expert Event Planners will help you to plan the perfect Stag or Hen Weekend.
- All suppliers carefully checked to ensure quality and value for money
- Our Price Promise. We will beat any like for like quote!
- Check out our 5* Reviews!
- 24 hour emergency contact at weekends.
- £5 million Public Liability Cover.
Easy Booking Process
Booking a stag or hen weekend couldn't be simpler. We've created a clutter free website that allows you to find exactly what you are looking for within 3 clicks! All you need to do is select a location and then choose one of our ready-made packages or click on our "Build Your Own" feature to create your own tailor-made weekend.
Our expert Event Planners can have your stag or hen weekend sorted within 24 hours and we only need a £50 deposit to confirm your booking. You don't even need confirmed numbers and you can make changes to your booking free of charge right up until 6 weeks before you travel.
Customer Login and Online Payments
Organising a stag or hen do can be like herding cats. People might be scattered around the country, they don't get back to you and it's easier to get blood from a stone than getting cash out of some people.
Escape have an online payment system that allows you to send invitations and lets your group members pay us directly. You can even keep track of who's and manage your booking by logging in to your private Escape account.
100% Payment Protection
Every year we hear about travel companies going bust and people either losing all of their money or being stranded. All payments made to Escape are 100% protected by an indemnity insurance provided by International Passenger Protection (IPP) in accordance with "The Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992. Beware of agencies not offering legitimate financial protection.