What stag activities are best in Bournemouth?
There are so many exciting events you can do in Bournemouth on your stag- come rain or shine. Bournemouth is such a great place for stag activities because everyone can get involved with the stag in their own way- there’s something here for adventurers, party-goers, music-lovers and beach bums! There’s a lot of fun things to do on the beach, but if the great British weather is being a bit temperamental- you could always have a pro surfing lesson (because you’ll be getting wet anyway) or a game of Bubble Football at Bournemouth’s indoor sports arena. Having a kick around with the lads is a great way to break the ice on a stag and you can combine it with a game of FootDarts, Turbo Cricket, Goggle Football or an Oldschool sports day if you like? For petrol-heads, there are plenty of Bournemouth racetracks for high-octane racing like Rage Buggies, or go off-track and explore the surrounding countryside on a Quad Bike Trek.
What do you need to know about Bournemouth?
Amazing nightlife with big nightclubs, plenty of gents clubs and lots of hen parties! Bournemouth actually has the UK’s largest natural beach, so it’s great for adventurous stags looking to try their hand at water-sports, and there’s some stunning coastal cliffs just calling out for climbers. Bournemouth is just off the stunning Jurassic Coast, and has one of the mildest climates in the whole country. Bournemouth is a fun seaside town, but it also has a lot of great bars, music venues and quirky eateries- it’s not all sticks of rock and arcades in Bournemouth! Bournemouth has a few great festivals throughout the year too, and it’s becoming more and more recognised for its vibrant music scene. There are plenty of budget and stag-friendly hotels in Bournemouth, and there’s a few posh ones too if you fancy going more upmarket.
Why choose Escape Trips for your Bournemouth stag?
- We have been taking stags to Bournemouth for years and we’d love to share our passion for a great stag do with you.
- We offer a wide range of both daytime and nightlife activities, and you can customise your stag weekend to suit you and your mates.
- We’ve got bags of Bournemouth insider knowledge, like what hotels are the best picks for our stags, and which venues provide the best value and experience.
- We offer good deals and discounts on our stag packages so that you can get the most our of your stag do.
- We have a genuine approach to customer service and can help you organise a truly unique stag experience the groom won’t be forgetting in a hurry!