- Lap Dancing
- Multi VIP Pass (1 Night)
- Quad Bike Treks
- Party Boat
- Two Nights Standard Hotel with Breakfast
Two Nights Standard Hotel with Breakfast
Your stag party will be staying in a contemporary standard hotel that
is just a short taxi ride from the city centre. The hotel has stylishly decorated rooms that come with en-suite bathrooms, LCD TVs, air conditioning and free tea and coffee.
The hotel has a bar and restaurant making it the perfect venue to enjoy a few drinks and even a meal before you head out for the big night. They also offer free wireless high speed internet and free car parking to hotel guests.
This a very popular hotel with stag parties visiting Cardiff as it offers high quality accommodation at a very reasonable price. As always hotels like this get booked up very early so make sure you book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Includes breakfast
- Based on twin rooms
Single room supplements would apply if final numbers are odd
- Bar and restaurant
- Free wi-fi
- Free on-site parking
- Short taxi ride from the centre
- City centre hotels available, however the price would increase and car parking charges would apply. Please advise if you would like a quote for a city centre hotel
- A damage deposit will be required at check-in
It’s no wonder that Lap Dancing Clubs are so popular with stag parties. Filled with scantily clad stunners you can feel relaxed while you chat with the girls who are extremely friendly and happy to hang out with you.
There's also no pressure to have a dance but we recommend that you keep a bit of cash to one side, as there's a good chance that the girl of your dreams will walk by and you just might like to see a bit more of her!
Our Cardiff Lap Dancing clubs are centrally located in the St Mary Street area and love stag parties. Your party will be on the guest list and will enjoy reserved tables where you can order drinks and watch the raunchy stage shows that will be on throughout the night.
- Admission is pre-paid and you will receive a Q Jump
- Dress code is smart casual
- Strictly no touching, taking photos or propositioning of the girls
Multi VIP Pass (1 Night)
Nothing will ruin a great stag night quicker than queuing up for a bar or a club or even worse, getting knocked back! It's an age old problem that guys have had to endure, but thankfully we have the perfect solution for your stag party.
Our Multi VIP Bar and Club Passes will get you and your mates free entry with Q-Jumps at the top bars and nightclubs around Cardiff.
Your name will be on the guest list at all venues, so all you have to do is roll up with your group, give your name to the doorman and he will part the crowd to let you all through.
The Q-Jump and pre-paid entry fees will save you time and hassle and make you the envy of everyone else left standing in the queue. So why take the risk of being left in the cold on your stag night? Make sure the celebrations go off with a bang by including our Cardiff VIP Bar and Club Pass with your stag weekend package!
- Cardiff VIP Bar and club pass is valid for Friday or Saturday
- Includes top bars and a nightclub
- VIP Guestlist entry at all venues with free or pre-paid admission
- VIP areas can be reserved at an extra cost, but must be pre-booked
- Latest arrival times will apply at all venues
- Dress code is normally smart casual
Quad Bike Treks
The quad bike trek near Cardiff takes place on a working farm in the Taff Valley and is one of the most exciting treks that we have encountered.
There are hundreds of acres for you to explore and your riding skills will be put to the test as you tackle rocky trails, streams, steep climbs, descents and wide open fields where you can let the throttle out and worry a few of the local sheep population!
Your instructors will give you a safety briefing and instructions before you start and then it’s time for a few laps of the practice circuit.
Once you’ve got the hang of that you’ll be taken off-road and get a chance to put your Quad through its paces. Each person will have their own 250cc quad bike and will be riding for a full hour.
- Quad Biking in Cardiff can be combined with Clay Pigeon Shooting
- 250cc Quad Bikes
- Wear boots and comfortable clothing that’s appropriate for the time of year
- Long sleeves and trousers must be worn
- No driving license is required
- Maximum group size 20
- 1 hour trek
Party BoatMake sure that you have tickets for the best party in town when you visit Cardiff for your stag weekend. The Party Boat chugs around the Cardiff Bay with music blaring, lights flashing and everyone on board having the best party ever.
The Party Boat provides the perfect setting for any stag weekend celebration. There is a licensed bar to ensure your glass is never empty and a DJ who will be cranking out his best part tunes throughout the evening. However, the best draw for this stag weekend activity must be that you get to hang out with lots of hen parties who will quite often be dressed in the skimpiest, nautical costumes you can imagine.
The Party Boat casts off on Fridays and Saturdays and is a fun way to kick off the stag night celebrations. It even includes a hot dog muffin in case all that that drinking and reveling leaves you feeling a bit peckish.
- Includes hot dog muffin (with veggie options)
- Drinks paid for on the night
- Saturday night only
- No dress code, but smart casual recommended if you intend to go clubbing
- Boarding from 7pm
- Departs from Cardiff Bay
- Boat capacity is 120 people
- No minimum group size
- Duration 3 hours