Two Nights Standard Hotel with Breakfast
Your stag party will be staying in a contemporary standard hotel that
is just a short taxi ride from the city centre. The hotel has stylishly decorated rooms that come with en-suite bathrooms, LCD TVs, air conditioning and free tea and coffee.
The hotel has a bar and restaurant making it the perfect venue to enjoy a few drinks and even a meal before you head out for the big night. They also offer free wireless high speed internet and free car parking to hotel guests.
This a very popular hotel with stag parties visiting Cardiff as it offers high quality accommodation at a very reasonable price. As always hotels like this get booked up very early so make sure you book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Includes breakfast
- Based on twin rooms
Single room supplements would apply if final numbers are odd
- Bar and restaurant
- Free wi-fi
- Free on-site parking
- Short taxi ride from the centre
- City centre hotels available, however the price would increase and car parking charges would apply. Please advise if you would like a quote for a city centre hotel
- A damage deposit will be required at check-in
If you have ever been accused of not being able to organise a piss up in a brewery now’s your chance to prove them wrong! Our Cardiff brewery tour gives you the opportunity to take part in an activity that doesn’t have to interrupt the weekend’s drinking, well at least not for long.
On your tour you will be taken around a micro-brewery that is located to one of Cardiff's coolest restaurants. At the end of the tour your
stag group will sit down to sample a few jars of the magic juice and can
even order some lunch at a discounted rate. You'll also be pleased to
know that the brewery is located in the centre of Cardiff so you can
even walk there from your hotel!
Tour conducted by a qualified Brew Master
- Tours can be booked in the afternoons or early evening
- Meal available after the tour at discounted rate
- Located in the centre of Cardiff (no taxis required)
Tour lasts 30 minutes, but you can stay in the bar for as long as you like
- Allow 2 hours
It’s no wonder that Lap Dancing Clubs are so popular with stag parties. Filled with scantily clad stunners you can feel relaxed while you chat with the girls who are extremely friendly and happy to hang out with you.
There's also no pressure to have a dance but we recommend that you keep a bit of cash to one side, as there's a good chance that the girl of your dreams will walk by and you just might like to see a bit more of her!
Our Cardiff Lap Dancing clubs are centrally located in the St Mary Street area and love stag parties. Your party will be on the guest list and will enjoy reserved tables where you can order drinks and watch the raunchy stage shows that will be on throughout the night.
- Admission is pre-paid and you will receive a Q Jump
- Dress code is smart casual
- Strictly no touching, taking photos or propositioning of the girls
Multi VIP Pass (2 Nights)
Nothing will ruin a great stag night quicker than queuing up for a bar or a club or even worse, getting knocked back! It's an age old problem that guys have had to endure, but thankfully we have the perfect solution for your stag party.
Our Multi VIP Bar and Club Passes will
get you and your
mates free entry with Q-Jumps at the top bars and nightclubs around Cardiff.
Your name will be on the guest list at all venues, so all you have to do is roll up with your group, give your name to the doorman and he will part the crowd to let you all through.
The Q-Jump and pre-paid entry fees will save you time and hassle and make you the envy of everyone else left standing in the queue. So why take the risk of being left in the cold on your stag night? Make sure the celebrations go off with a bang by including our Cardiff VIP Bar and Club Pass with your stag weekend package!
- Cardiff VIP Bar and club pass is valid for Friday and Saturday
- Includes top bars and two nightclubs
- VIP Guestlist entry at all venues with free or pre-paid admission
- VIP areas can be reserved at an extra cost, but must be pre-booked
- Latest arrival times will apply at all venues
- Dress code is normally smart casual